2018 Area Events
This summer, Oregon’s North Coast celebrates the region with food and drink events, festivals and cultural celebrations.
- The North Coast Food Trail launched this spring, welcoming visitors to 60 farms, farmers’ markets, markets, breweries, wineries, distilleries restaurants, cooking schools, guided tours and experiences, lodging and retail stores. The self-guided trail showcases the vast and diverse abundance of the region.
- Yappy Days, June 18 in Pacific City, celebrates dogs while raising money for the Tillamook Animal Shelter. Dogs and humans alike will enjoy the street fair with a raffle, face painting and vendors.
- Clover’s Day Festival, July 7 in Cloverdale, honors the area’s rural heritage and dairy industry. The celebration includes a pancake breakfast, parade (with cows), auto show, live music and more.
- Dory Days, July 20-22 in Pacific City, is an annual celebration of the local dory fishing fleet, now in its 59thyear. There’s a parade, activities for kids, a fish fry and more.
- Garibaldi Days, July 27-29 in Garibaldi, showcases the quant village on Tillamook Bay. The unique festival has a coastal train ride, free concert, over 60 vendors and a beer garden.
- Cape Kiwanda Longboard Classic, September 14-16 on the beach in Pacific City, is two days of nonstop surfing. From the beach, watch 175 surfers compete at this annual event, complete with a beer garden from Pelican Brewing Company.
- Pelican Brewing Salmon Run, September 29 at Pelican Brewery & Tap Room in Tillamook, is a 5k, 10k and 15k race benefiting The Salmon SuperHwy. After the race, runners are treated to brewery tours, live music and a pint of Pelican Brewing Five Fin West Coast Pilsner.
Article Tags:Cape Kiwanda Longboard Classic · Clover's Day Festival · Cloverdale · Dory Days · Garibaldi Days · North Coast Food Trail · Pelican Brewing Salmon Run · Yappy Days
Article Categories:Attractions · People